Quality underpins everything we do
We develop bespoke solutions based upon standard practices that are delivered to the highest standards of quality.
You demand the level of quality that gives you the comfort of knowing that the systems you deploy in your business are of the highest possible standard. We recognise this and therefore our own embedded software development quality systems are driven by the need for exceptional quality control. They are based around ISO 9001 and its guidance on software; ISO 90003.
By using specialist source control and project management software, we are able to accurately plan and monitor project progress and maintain the highest level of embedded software development quality. This professional tool also enables us to closely manage bug tracking and customer feedback and requests.
To ensure that you receive the highest level of customer service, and to maintain our embedded software development quality standards, project reviews are carried out by the directors during the life of the project as agreed with you.
Embedded Software Development Quality
Our quality systems are audited and accredited by BSI (British Standards Institute).
To demonstrate to you that we are confident in the code we produce, and the hardware designs we develop, the majority of all our contracts are done on a fixed price basis.
We also offer a one year guarantee on all our software.
Because we are passionate about our embedded software development quality, we maintain accreditation to the standards necessary to ensure that all the industries we serve can rely on the quality of our products. Standards which we are accredited to, or can produce products compliant with, include:
- ISO 9001:2008 – quality management systems
- ISO 90003 – guidance for the supply, development, operation and maintenance of computer software and related support services within ISO 9001
- IEC 61508 Functional Safety of Electrical/Electronic/Programmable Electronic Safety-related Systems – a key safety standard
- EN 50126 – Reliability, availability, maintainability and safety in railway applications
- EN 50128 – Software for railway control and protection systems
- EN 50132 – CCTV surveillance systems for use in security applications
- IEC 60601 – Safety and effectiveness of medical electrical equipment – a medical standard for safety-critical systems
Contact us to talk about how our software and hardware high quality design and troubleshooting can help your project.